The summer holidays go by too quickly for the kids, and drag on far too long for some parents when all ideas and activities seem exhausted! This summer, Elliot’s Field are running a series of events every Thursday that aim to entertain the whole family. Ranging from crafts and story-telling, all of the activities are free to take part in, and will run from 11am to 4pm on the dates you’ll find below.
There is also a scheme they’re running where participants will receive their own A5 loyalty card, which will be stamped each time your youngster attends a workshop, and if they go to at least 4 of the 6 events – they will be rewarded with a medal.
The timetable (excluding 2 past events) is:
- 11th Aug: Cupcake decorating – 20 minute sessions throughout the day showing children how to make their very own cupcakes which they can take away and enjoy later after their lunches
- 18th Aug: Critter Farm – a visit from our professional bug handlers who will teach children about the weird and wonderful creatures as well as getting the opportunity to hold them
- 25th Aug: The card yard – the ultimate up cycle workshop using cardboard donated by the retailers of Elliott’s Field. Children will create their very own cardboard masterpieces
- 1st Sept: Inflatable story telling madness in the giant peach with our professional actor/storyteller
Latest posts by Hannah Stephen (see all)
- Houlton’s Half Term ‘House Builders of the Future’ Activity Day - October 27, 2017
- Review: Three, Rugby Town Centre - March 27, 2017
- Family Summer Activities at Elliot’s Field - August 11, 2016